Wednesday, January 26, 2011

BIO.......

Hello my name is Justin Toliver and I am a Senior at Texas Southern University. My major is broadcast journalism and minor in sports management. I"m from Houston, TX and I am the oldest of three. I went to Sterling High School  and graduated in 2004. I finish in the top 10% of my graduating class with a 3.4 G.P.A. After high school I recieved a scholarship to play basketball at Blinn Junior College in Brenham, TX. After two years at Blinn I recieved my Associate Degree in General Studies. After Blinn, I transferred to Texas Southern University to pursue my Bachelor's Degree in Communications and Sports Management. In the future I plan to be either a Sports Agent or a Sports Analyst for ESPN. With good mentors I have in my life I know I will be success ful... 

No comments:

Post a Comment